ASUS RT-AC68U AC1900 Router: Change DNS Server
- How to change the DNS Server on ASUS RT-AC68U AC1900 Router?
- How to set the DNS Server to OpenDNS (220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168)?
- How to set the DNS Server to Googles Server (22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199)?
- Open the following address in your browser
- Log in to your router with the username and password (default username/password is admin/admin)
- Click WAN on the left side
- Change WAN DNS Setting
- Set "Connect to DNS Server automatically" to "No"
- For OpenDNS DNS Server use these IP
- For Google DNS Server use these IP