HTC Desire 516: Hard Reset
- How to make a Hard Reset (Factory Reset & Data Wipe) on HTC One? (This HTC Android smartphone is also called HTC One M7)
- It is very important if you lost your password or you want to sell your phone
Solution 1 (Reset from settings)
- Open Android Settings
- Tap Backup & reset
- Tap Reset phone
- If you also want to delete all your data on HTC One M8, select Erase all data
- Tap OK
Solution 2 (Real Hard Reset with Buttons )
- Turn the phone off
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then press and hold the POWER button.
- Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the POWER and VOLUME DOWN buttons.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.