Windows 10: Adaptive Brightness - Turn On or Off
Solution: Adaptive Brightness - Turn On or Off Using Registry Editor
- 1. Press Windows-Key + R
- 2. Type the following command:
- 3. Press OK
- 4. The Windows Registry Editor opens.
- 5. Scroll down and click/tap on the "Sensor Monitoring Service"
- 6. To enable the Adaptive Brightness (this is the default setting) set it as Manual and click/tap on the Apply button. (see picture below)
- 7. To disable the Adaptive Brightness set it as Disabled and click/tap on the Apply button. (see picture below)
- 8. When finished, you can close the Setting Window if you like.