Windows 10: How To Turn Notifications On or Off from Specific Apps
- How to enable or disable notifications from specific apps in Windows 10?
- 2. Click/tap Change PC settings.
- 3. Click/tap on the Search and apps.
- 4. Click/tap on the Notifications.
- 5. If you have not already, you will need to turn on app notifications to be able to set for specific apps.
- 6. Under "Show app notifications from these apps", move the sliders right to turn on or left to turn off for how you want to set each app. (see picture blow)
- 7. When finished, you can close PC settings if you like.