Windows 10: How to Change or Add Keyboard Language
- How to change or add new keyboard language in Windows 10?
- 2. Click/tap Change PC settings.
- 3. Click/tap on the Time and Language.
- 4. Click/tap on the Region and language.
- 5. Under "Languages" click/tap on the Add languages. (See picture below)
- 6.Choose your languages, for instance German.(See picture below)
- 7. Now you have two languages on your Keyboard English and German.(See picture below)
- 8. To make new language the main language tap the new language and tap on "Set as primary".(See picture below)
- 9. When finished, you can close PC settings if you like.
- 10. To switch between keyboard languages use the shortcut Shift + Alt