Windows Phone 8.1: Change or add a new language
- How to add a new language to a Windows Phone 8.1 smartphone?
- How to change the system language to a Windows Phone 8.1 smartphone?
- Typical Smartphones: Nokia Lumia 630, 930, 1030, 1520, ..
- Open Windows Phone Settings
- Tap ease of access
- Tap "Add Languages"
- Choose your languages (for instance German, English, French, Spanish, Russian,..)
- To make some language the main language tap the new language and tap "move up"
- Restart your phone