Windows Phone 8.1: Enable or Disable Notifications in Action Center when Phone is Locked
- How to enable or disable notifications in action center when phone is locked on a Windows Phone 8.1 smartphone?
- If you disable notifications in action center when your phone is locked, nobody can read your messages (WhatsApp, SMS, emails, ..) or see who was calling you even if the person has your phone in the hand.
- Typical Smartphones: Nokia Lumia 630, 930, 1030, ..
- Open Windows Phone Settings
- Tap ringtones + sounds
- Tap "manage sms sounds"
- Tap "Messaging"
- Turn off/on the option "Show notifications in action center when my phone is locked"